soilACE is the Internacional Conference on Soil and Compost Eco-biology, whose second edition will take place on November 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th, 2008 in the "Jardines del Taoro Congress Center", Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife (Spain).
In this new edition, we still keep the aim of integrating the objetives of soil protection and the use of organic matter and compost, enphasizing the necessary eco-biological compatibility between COMPOST, SOIL and CROPS, in order to optimize crop production and environmental suitability.
The international, independent, multidisciplinary and quality approach of the event will be strengthened. The technical program will offer interesting connections with hot topics related to the agriculture and environment, under the motto:
ORGANIC MATTER, SOIL, CROPS and HEALTH: a SISTEMIC VISION
- LOOKING to the SOUTH: SOIL FERTILITY MANAGEMENT on WARM (dry or wet) CLIMATES
- THE ROLE of the O.M. in the XXI CENTURY in SOILS and the ENVIRONMENT
- SOIL, FERTILISATION, FOOD and HEALTH. PERSPECTIVE from NATURAL MEDICINE
- KYOTO and MONTREAL PROTOCOLS: COMPOST and SOIL BIODIVERSITY
- O.M., COMPOST and SOIL FERTILITY on AGROECOLOGY and ORGANIC AGRICULTURE
- CMC – CONTROLLED MICROBIOLOGICAL COMPOSTING
- CARBON and NUTRIENTS BIOLOGICAL CYCLES. AGRI-CHEMICALS REDUCTION
- MOLECULAR TECHNIQUES for SOIL and COMPOST ANALYSIS
- SILICON DEFICIENCY and FUNCTIONALITY in the BIOSPHERE
- DISEASE NATURAL CONTROL with COMPOST TEA and COMPOST. ISR (INDUCED SYSTEMIC RESISTANCE)
- MANAGEMENT of MANURES, CROP RESIDUALS and BY-PRODUCTS from BIO-INDUSTRIES